If you must blink, do it now...
- Kubo and the Two Strings, the latest ground-breaking animation epic from LAIKA Studios, is something the likes of which the world has never seen. To celebrate its arrival, our team at Wieden+Kennedy sought to bring to life Kubo's origami magic and lushly textured world to life for everyone. Our homepage, KubotheMovie.com served as a portal for the story and visuals, and hosted 5 seriously kickass webGL games.
- We also had the honor of telling the story behind the story with 8 content pieces that explore LAIKA's process and the creation of the film. Here are just a few:
- And as a kicker, to follow up The Boxtrolls' Trollstrikes, we one-upped them with Tinker Hatfield's original vision for the Air Jordan XV...with two colorways in the same pair in The Kubo XV.
- And what better way to give fans Kubo's shoes to walk in than with one way to win the exclusive kicks: a 'boss level' fifth game we called Moon Beast Brawl.
Moon Beast Brawl
- Creative Directors: Caio Lazzuri, Nathan Goldberg
Copywriter: Eric Swanson
Designer: David Trujillo
Developer: Assembly, Auckland NZ
Editors: Matthew Hilber, Eric Hill, Nicholas Davis, Zoe Hoeltzel